Welcome to www.misna-vina.hr | 2013. 

English (United Kingdom)Croatian(HR)German(DE)Polish(PL)Russian(RU)


Select year from the menu


1239

1239.

 The  history of  communion wines dates back to the 13 century, and it   starts with Bishop Ponsa of Bosnia who moves with the Bosnian Diocese to Đakovo

1716

1716.

 Petar Bakić becomes a Bishop and restores the economy, planting vineyards in Trnava.

1751

1751.

 Bishop Josip Čolnić enlarges the plantations in Trnava and plants new wineyards at the new locality of Mandićevac (Pridvorje).

1806

1806.

 In that year, Antun Mandić becomes the Bishop and continues the enlargement of Mandićevac vineyards. Because of his contribution to the industry, „Mandićevac“ was named after him.

1850

1850.

 Josip Juraj Strossmayer is elected as Bishop and contributes greatly to the wine trade and wine-growing in the territory, particularly in relation to the production of wine. Bishop Josip Juraj Strossmayer builds a wine cellar in Trnava in 1870 and builds a further wine cellar in Musić in 1875 and renews and enlarges the wine cellar in Madnićevac.Before Strossmayer, the wines of the Diocese of Đakovo had achieved national fame, but increasingly during the time of Bishop Strossmayer, and especially from 1864 to 1891, they gained international recognition, having taken part in expositions in Paris, Vienna, Trieste and Zagreb.

Informations

Misna vina d.o.o.
J.J. Strossmayera 24
31411 Trnava
+385 31 863 067
info@misna-vina.com